Software AG Government Solutions, a trusted provider of FedRAMP solutions, has entered into an official partnership with DH2i. Software AG will be integrating DH2i’s DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering software into its FedRAMP authorized cloud to achieve near-zero downtime within its own SQL Server Availability Group (AG) Kubernetes cluster.
Software AG will also offer this solution to its U.S. federal, state and local government customers—helping them undergo digital transformation and enabling database-level HA for stateful containers for their databases like SQL Server. DH2i’s technology will help these clients push downtime and security holes to zero.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Small Improvements Save Millions at Scale: Why Financial Services Need to Go All-In on Downtime Prevention
- DH2i Launches DxEnterprise (DxE) Container Sidecar
- Software AG Government Solutions Partners with DH2i to Deliver Certified FedRAMP Solutions for Secure Federal Government Cloud
- DH2i Heading to PASS Summit 2022
- Containers Rise in Docker's Wake