DxOdyssey software enables you to create a direct connect Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) with application-level Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) tunnels. With DxOdyssey you don’t need to trust us with your data because we’re never “in the middle” of your data stream.
No “man in the middle” Network Connectivity and Zero Trust Security
DxOdyssey gives your servers, storage, applications, IoT devices and users direct access to the data endpoints they need — no more, no less. Deploying DxO:
Eliminates lateral network attacks
Improves data transfer rates up to 3X faster
Gives you total control over your data stream
Direct Connect Software-Defined Perimeter Technology
Securely connect your resources, from anywhere to anywhere.
Use DxOdyssey SDP to build ZTNA tunnels that securely connect on-premises sites and/or hybrid and multi-cloud environments, and unlock the flexibility to easily scale your secure network to match changing business needs.
Full Network Address Translation (NAT) coverage
Get up and running quickly using your existing network infrastructure
- Seamless NAT traversal (hole punching): full cone NAT, restricted cone NAT, port restricted NAT
- Supports Windows, Linux, any OS, any server, any cloud
- Easy installation and configuration: No network reconfiguration required, and no appliances to deploy, configure or maintain
High Security and Low Latency
Enjoy reliable, secure connectivity with industry-best performance
- Direct connect SDP gateways without any “middleman” data path intrusions
- Discreet invisibility with no open ports and full DTLS encryption for uncrackable network data security
- Patented hybrid TCP-UDP data transport to increase network throughput performance by up to 40%