We are excited to be a Silver Sponsor at this year’s PASS Data Community Summit taking place in Seattle from November 14-17.
You will be able to find us in the exhibitor hall at BOOTH 101 where we’ll have some fun swag, live demos, and some brilliant engineering minds to talk about the SQL Server goals in your environment. We’re also incredibly excited to introduce some brand new DH2i technology at this years Summit.
We will be hosting a session titled, “Containerize with Ease with Cross-Platform SQL Server AGs.” Our team, along with Microsoft SQL Server Senior Product Manager, Amit Khandelwal, will be doing some magic using our Smart High Availability Clustering software solution, DxEnterprise, and you will see Windows, Linux and Kubernetes high availability management unified like never before.
This technology has huge implications for anyone with SQL Server under management, and especially those trying to sustain heterogeneous environments or move into SQL Server containers.
The session is scheduled for Thursday November 16, 10:15-11:30AM, and we hope you can make it!
Lastly, if you have yet to register for the conference, head to the PASS Data Community Summit website and use discount code: DH150CP for a $150 discount.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Managing SQL Server High Availability in Kubernetes
- The Need for Fresh Thinking and Innovative Technology on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Like the VMs Before Them – SQL Server Containers Are Exploding in Use
- DH2i to Showcase DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering Software at PASS Data Community Summit
- Demonstrating the Wildest AG You’ve Ever Seen on Microsoft’s “Data Exposed”