Every disaster recovery strategy needs 3 key components if you want to adequately protect your critical data assets in 2023.
Read this article to learn more about the proactive steps your organization needs to take to secure your SQL Server environment and other critical data assets. You’ll also get a better understanding for the key technical capabilities you need to prioritize in your selection of disaster recovery technology – features like “smart” automation and multi-subnet failover.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Upcoming Webinar: Modernization in Minutes – Take SQL Server to K8s with DH2i and SUSE
- Achieving Adequate Uptime for SQL Server in Kubernetes Means Thinking Outside the Pod
- Ensuring AI Workload HA: SQL Server in K8s Made Reliable
- Strengthening Healthcare's Future: Advancing Network Security, Performance, and Business Continuity