Every disaster recovery strategy needs 3 key components if you want to adequately protect your critical data assets in 2023.
Read this article to learn more about the proactive steps your organization needs to take to secure your SQL Server environment and other critical data assets. You’ll also get a better understanding for the key technical capabilities you need to prioritize in your selection of disaster recovery technology – features like “smart” automation and multi-subnet failover.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i DxOperator Redefining SQL Server Containers for Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes