Check out this article written by our CEO and Co-Founder, Don Boxley, to learn about the unique challenges faced by the healthcare industry that have necessitated innovation surrounding data security.
Boxley talks about the associated issues of using virtual private network (VPN) to protect healthcare environments, and makes a strong case for more secure, software-defined perimeter technology.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i DxOperator Redefining SQL Server Containers for Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes