Hear from our CEO, Don Boxley, on the future of network security and why so many organizations are moving away from traditional virtual private network (VPN) technology. He’ll cover the unnerving vulnerabilities that VPN users are facing, as well as cost implications of maintaining this physical hardware.
Boxley also touches on software-defined perimeter technology and the unique advantages that it brings to organizations to help them secure their data assets in our cloud-based world.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Upcoming Webinar: Modernization in Minutes – Take SQL Server to K8s with DH2i and SUSE
- Achieving Adequate Uptime for SQL Server in Kubernetes Means Thinking Outside the Pod
- Ensuring AI Workload HA: SQL Server in K8s Made Reliable
- Strengthening Healthcare's Future: Advancing Network Security, Performance, and Business Continuity