DH2i and SUSE are excited to announce a partnership to help organizations modernize their SQL Server environments with containers more easily than ever before.
Rancher provides an easy web-interface for deploying Helm charts, and DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering software makes migration to a Kubernetes cluster easy with unmatched flexibility.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i DxOperator Redefining SQL Server Containers for Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes