DH2i has achieved Red Hat OpenShift certification on Red Hat Enterprise Linux for its DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering software, a solution that can be used to cluster native or containerized application instances like Microsoft SQL Server.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux increases operational efficiency across infrastructure environments and reduces deployment friction and costs through the management of applications, workloads, and services in a single platform. This culminates in optimal platform efficiency and performance for DxEnterprise Red Hat deployments.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Upcoming Webinar: Modernization in Minutes – Take SQL Server to K8s with DH2i and SUSE
- Achieving Adequate Uptime for SQL Server in Kubernetes Means Thinking Outside the Pod
- Ensuring AI Workload HA: SQL Server in K8s Made Reliable
- Strengthening Healthcare's Future: Advancing Network Security, Performance, and Business Continuity