Krista Macomber and Paul Nashawaty from The Futurum Group provide their thoughts on DH2i’s recent DxOperator announcement, a new technology for simplifying the deployment and customization of SQL Server Kubernetes deployments.
This article examines the implications of adding the DxOperator feature to DH2i’s existing DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering software and how it can help organizations pursuing SQL Server in containers.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes
- DxOperator for SQL Server Availability Group