DH2i has introduced a new sidecar deployment for SQL Server HA in Kubernetes. This allows customers to run DxEnterprise in a separate container alongside an application container, removing custom image support headaches and simplifying overall deployment.
The prevalence of databases being deployed in cloud-native application environments is rising steadily, and while the choice of database depends upon the workload requirements, this is a notable enhancement to the achievable flexibility when leveraging SQL Server.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Managing SQL Server High Availability in Kubernetes
- The Need for Fresh Thinking and Innovative Technology on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Like the VMs Before Them – SQL Server Containers Are Exploding in Use
- DH2i to Showcase DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering Software at PASS Data Community Summit
- DH2i Headed to PASS Data Community Summit 2023