DH2i has introduced a new sidecar deployment for SQL Server HA in Kubernetes. This allows customers to run DxEnterprise in a separate container alongside an application container, removing custom image support headaches and simplifying overall deployment.
The prevalence of databases being deployed in cloud-native application environments is rising steadily, and while the choice of database depends upon the workload requirements, this is a notable enhancement to the achievable flexibility when leveraging SQL Server.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- VM to Container Migration: Go From Machines to Dreams in Minutes
- CRN’s 2023 Women of the Channel Honors Jamie Hawkins, DH2i
- New Virtual Intelligence Briefing Research Study Reveals Surprising Results and Emerging Trends in Virtual Private Network Usage
- Enhancing Utilities Security and Performance with DxOdyssey: An SDP Solution for Safeguarding Critical Infrastructure
- DH2i DxEnterprise Software Receives 2023 IoT Evolution Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award
Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe for industry-leading information on all things tech.