DH2i has introduced a new sidecar deployment for SQL Server HA in Kubernetes. This allows customers to run DxEnterprise in a separate container alongside an application container, removing custom image support headaches and simplifying overall deployment.
The prevalence of databases being deployed in cloud-native application environments is rising steadily, and while the choice of database depends upon the workload requirements, this is a notable enhancement to the achievable flexibility when leveraging SQL Server.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- DH2i Awarded 2022 TMCnet Zero Trust Security Excellence Award
- DH2i Marks 2022 As Another Year of Record Product Innovation, Strategic Partnership Development and Industry Acclaim
- 3 Tips for Championing New Software to Your Organization
- The Search for One HA Clustering Solution to Rule Them All: A Side-By-Side Comparison of SQL Server HA Alternatives
- DH2i Collaborates with Red Hat to Accelerate the Delivery of Intelligent Applications Across the Multi Cloud