DevOps Engineer, Mohammad Falahat, participated in a free trial of DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering software and wrote an article about using it to create a SQL Server Availability Group inside of a Kubernetes cluster.
He included a 6-step tutorial that you can follow along with to create the cluster and test failover capability. DxEnterprise is the only solution on the market currently that enables fully automatic database-level failover for SQL Server Availability Groups in Kubernetes.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Managing SQL Server High Availability in Kubernetes
- The Need for Fresh Thinking and Innovative Technology on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Like the VMs Before Them – SQL Server Containers Are Exploding in Use
- DH2i to Showcase DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering Software at PASS Data Community Summit
- DH2i Headed to PASS Data Community Summit 2023