Listen to our CEO and Co-Founder, Don Boxley, discuss several key trends that we’ll be witnessing in the IT industry in 2024. Topics include Kubernetes, and the need for new solutions to mitigate downtime for containerized SQL Server and other critical workloads.
Boxley also discusses the growing presence of software-defined perimeter solutions, and the growing need for innovation in the data storage sector.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i DxOperator Redefining SQL Server Containers for Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes