Check out this article written by our CEO, Don Boxley, that talks about the evolution of virtual machines to containers in the IT industry. Agility, scalability, and portability are among the key motivators leading IT pros to introduce containers in their production environments for the first time.
In particular, Don covers reasons why SQL Server can benefit immensely from container modernization and touches on the high availability capability you need to manage these SQL Server Kubernetes clusters.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Navigating Microsoft SQL Server and Kubernetes in the Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Era
- DH2i releases DxOperator for deploying SQL Server containers on Kubernetes
- DH2i DxOperator Redefining SQL Server Containers for Kubernetes
- DH2i Adds Operator to Simplify SQL Server High Availability on Kubernetes
- DH2i: Bringing High Availability to Microsoft SQL Server on Kubernetes