Check out this article written by our CEO, Don Boxley, that talks about the evolution of virtual machines to containers in the IT industry. Agility, scalability, and portability are among the key motivators leading IT pros to introduce containers in their production environments for the first time.
In particular, Don covers reasons why SQL Server can benefit immensely from container modernization and touches on the high availability capability you need to manage these SQL Server Kubernetes clusters.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Upcoming Webinar: Modernization in Minutes – Take SQL Server to K8s with DH2i and SUSE
- Achieving Adequate Uptime for SQL Server in Kubernetes Means Thinking Outside the Pod
- Ensuring AI Workload HA: SQL Server in K8s Made Reliable
- Strengthening Healthcare's Future: Advancing Network Security, Performance, and Business Continuity