A couple critical developments like Docker’s partial sale of its business to Mirantis, and the impending deprecation of Docker container runtime by Kubernetes have led to the demise of Docker in the scope of enterprise IT.
However, containers are as important as they have ever been. More and more companies are adopting stateful container technology for databases like SQL Server, and there are plenty of other container technologies to continue enabling this digital transformation in the enterprise. Meanwhile, Docker is headed back to its roots and going all-in in the DevOps space.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Containerize and Conquer: Achieve Your SQL Server Modernization Dreams
- Out with VPN, in with SDP – The Future Demands It
- Jamie Hawkins of DH2i Honored as a 2023 CRN Channel Chief
- DH2i Awarded 2022 TMCnet Zero Trust Security Excellence Award
- DH2i Marks 2022 As Another Year of Record Product Innovation, Strategic Partnership Development and Industry Acclaim
Subscribe to Our Blog
Subscribe for industry-leading information on all things tech.