A couple critical developments like Docker’s partial sale of its business to Mirantis, and the impending deprecation of Docker container runtime by Kubernetes have led to the demise of Docker in the scope of enterprise IT.
However, containers are as important as they have ever been. More and more companies are adopting stateful container technology for databases like SQL Server, and there are plenty of other container technologies to continue enabling this digital transformation in the enterprise. Meanwhile, Docker is headed back to its roots and going all-in in the DevOps space.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Small Improvements Save Millions at Scale: Why Financial Services Need to Go All-In on Downtime Prevention
- DH2i Launches DxEnterprise (DxE) Container Sidecar
- Software AG Government Solutions Partners with DH2i
- Software AG Government Solutions Partners with DH2i to Deliver Certified FedRAMP Solutions for Secure Federal Government Cloud
- DH2i Heading to PASS Summit 2022