DxEnterprise & DxOdyssey Free Developer Edition
Access free licenses for non-production use and trials of
DxEnterprise and DxOdyssey software
About the Software
- DxEnterprise Smart Availability software: Simplify HA for SQL Server instances, availability groups, containers and applications
- DxOdyssey SDP networking software: Build highly available application-specific micro-tunnels for secure connectivity between the cloud, on-premises sites and remote locations without VPNs, SD-WANs or open ports
How to Subscribe
- Fill out the form below to sign up and gain access to the DH2i Client Portal.
- Once submitted, you will receive an email with a verification code to complete registration and self-approve your account.
- Upon approval, you will get logged into the DH2i Client Portal. Your credentials consist of your email address as your username (or contact name if your email address is already in use in our system) and the password you created at signup. Once logged in to the portal, navigate to License Management > Request a Developer License Code to generate your license code.
- You should receive an email with your new license key and resources shortly after. If you do not receive any emails, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Get Free Developer Edition
If your existing license key has expired and you would like to renew, please log in to the DH2i Client Portal to request an extension by clicking License Management > License Details > Request License Key Extension.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have, and we will get back to you.
If you have your license key and are ready to jump into the software, here are some resources to help you get started: