Ever wondered how to set up a highly available Always On availability group between containers on top of the Google Kubernetes Engine platform?
Well, cloud architect Sandeep Arora has you covered. In his recent September 19th blog entry, Sandeep wrote a highly detailed, easy-to-follow guide walking you through how to do just that. It has everything from infrastructure design diagrams to pre-requisites lists, code snippets, and example YAML files. This is a fantastic tutorial for anyone wanting to deploy SQL Server Always On availability groups on top of Google Kubernetes Engine.
Check out the tutorial here: https://blog.sandeep-arora.com/2021/09/19/sql-server-always-on-availability-groups-on-google-kubernetes-engine/
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on DxEnterprise, and get in touch with Sandeep for any other help with architecture or the GKE platform itself.
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- VM to Container Migration: Go From Machines to Dreams in Minutes
- CRN’s 2023 Women of the Channel Honors Jamie Hawkins, DH2i
- New Virtual Intelligence Briefing Research Study Reveals Surprising Results and Emerging Trends in Virtual Private Network Usage
- Enhancing Utilities Security and Performance with DxOdyssey: An SDP Solution for Safeguarding Critical Infrastructure
- DH2i DxEnterprise Software Receives 2023 IoT Evolution Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award