Ever wondered how to set up a highly available Always On availability group between containers on top of the Google Kubernetes Engine platform?
Well, cloud architect Sandeep Arora has you covered. In his recent September 19th blog entry, Sandeep wrote a highly detailed, easy-to-follow guide walking you through how to do just that. It has everything from infrastructure design diagrams to pre-requisites lists, code snippets, and example YAML files. This is a fantastic tutorial for anyone wanting to deploy SQL Server Always On availability groups on top of Google Kubernetes Engine.
Check out the tutorial here: https://blog.sandeep-arora.com/2021/09/19/sql-server-always-on-availability-groups-on-google-kubernetes-engine/
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- DH2i Awarded 2022 TMCnet Zero Trust Security Excellence Award
- DH2i Marks 2022 As Another Year of Record Product Innovation, Strategic Partnership Development and Industry Acclaim
- 3 Tips for Championing New Software to Your Organization
- The Search for One HA Clustering Solution to Rule Them All: A Side-By-Side Comparison of SQL Server HA Alternatives
- DH2i Collaborates with Red Hat to Accelerate the Delivery of Intelligent Applications Across the Multi Cloud