Ever wondered how to set up a highly available Always On availability group between containers on top of the Google Kubernetes Engine platform?
Well, cloud architect Sandeep Arora has you covered. In his recent September 19th blog entry, Sandeep wrote a highly detailed, easy-to-follow guide walking you through how to do just that. It has everything from infrastructure design diagrams to pre-requisites lists, code snippets, and example YAML files. This is a fantastic tutorial for anyone wanting to deploy SQL Server Always On availability groups on top of Google Kubernetes Engine.
Check out the tutorial here: https://blog.sandeep-arora.com/2021/09/19/sql-server-always-on-availability-groups-on-google-kubernetes-engine/
If you’re interested in learning more about DH2i’s approach to smart high availability technology, get signed up for a one-on-one demo today.
Most Recent Posts:
- Managing SQL Server High Availability in Kubernetes
- The Need for Fresh Thinking and Innovative Technology on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Like the VMs Before Them – SQL Server Containers Are Exploding in Use
- DH2i to Showcase DxEnterprise Smart High Availability Clustering Software at PASS Data Community Summit
- DH2i Headed to PASS Data Community Summit 2023