SQL Server Clustering—Now Optimized for Containers
Deployment of containers for Microsoft SQL Server is soaring. Now IT admins can finally get robust clustering for SQL Server in containers.
- Strengthen your Zero Trust architecture
- Eliminate lateral network attacks
- Data flows direct over discreet tunnels
- Simple, robust high availability
- Clustering for SQL Server and other apps
- Availability group clusters without WSFC / Pacemaker
Get access to free Developer Edition software and optimize your environment today.
Try It Now
Highly Available SQL Server AGs in Google Kubernetes Engine feat. Sandeep Arora
At least 35% of organizations running containers are deploying in Google’s cloud, and SQL Server containers are well situated to take advantage of GKE’s features. In this how-to session, Sandeep Arora walks attendees through configuring a highly available SQL Server availability group between containers on GKE.Highly Available SQL Server AGs in GKE