DxOdyssey Software Features
Our lightweight software easily layers on top of any existing infrastructure and gives your environment capabilities like:
- App-level access to eliminate lateral attack surface
- Highly available ZTNA tunnels for uninterrupted network access
- Direct connect SDP gateways without any “middleman” data path intrusions
- Discreet invisibility with no open ports and full DTLS encryption
- Patented hybrid TCP-UDP data transport for maximum throughput performance
The major changes being driven by advancements such as IoT, edge computing, mobile, and cloud are creating conflicting demands for secure connectivity. The traditional ‘Castle & Moat VPN drawbridge’ security model was not designed to meet those demands. And, while a wholesale rip-and-replace is certainly not recommended, enhancing legacy technology (e.g., VPNs) with an advanced Software-Defined Perimeter approach like that of DH2i’s DxConnect, would be a smart strategy to fortify and unify your organization’s connectivity security.
Failure is not an option in today’s enterprise IT environment. Consequently, enterprise IT has become hyper-vigilant in deploying technology and procedures that work to ensure individual servers are highly available, but these solutions can be complex and costly. DH2i’s DxEnterprise offers application-level HA which seeks to reduce the time and cost for such solutions.