Updating dotnet on Linux
- dotnet on Linux
Before updating dotnet on Linux perform the following steps to ensure a clean update.
- Open a terminal session on the Linux server and stop the following services.
systemctl stop dxcmonitor
systemctl stop dxlengine
systemctl stop dxhealthmonitor
- Perform the .NET update following the instructions for the flavor of Linux that is installed.
- For best practices defined by Microsoft (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/install/linux)
- After .NET has been successfully updated, execute this command:
systemctl start dxlmonitor
- Verify services have started.
systemctl status dxcmonitor
systemctl status dxlmonitor
systemctl status dxlengine
systemctl status dxhealthmonitor