DxCLI Global Settings for DxOdyssey
- DxOdyssey 19.5 and newer
This KB contains the list of global settings applicable to DxOdyssey using DxCLI. For more information on the set-globalsetting command, please see the DxOdyssey DxCLI Guide.
Table of Contents
- Description: How often DxOdyssey will check the status of its remote client connections, in seconds. Default is 60.
dxcli set-globalsetting client.heartbeat 30
- Description: The description for the DxOdyssey gateway group. Default is null.
dxcli set-globalsetting cluster.description "Group description."
- Description: Disables or enables automatic failovers group-wide. Default is false.
dxcli set-globalsetting cluster.maintenance_mode true
- Description: A comma-delimited list of match-making agents used to resolve gateway group members and clients. Default is “match.dh2i.com”.
dxcli set-globalsetting nat.agent "184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11"
- Description: Disables or enables the use of the NAT match-making service. Default is false.
dxcli set-globalsetting nat.enabled true
- Description: How often nodes in the gateway group attempt to check-in with the NAT match-making service, in seconds. Default is 30.
dxcli set-globalsetting nat.keepalive 45
- Description: The required amount of gateway group members to have a quorum. Values can be expressed as a minimum number of nodes, a percentage of total alive nodes, or a maxiumum negative number of down nodes. Default is 0 (zero).
dxcli set-globalsetting quorum.size 75%
- Description: The timeout period for DxOdyssey services, in seconds. After reaching this timeout period, DxOdyssey will take action to remedy connectivity issues. Default is 9.
dxcli set-globalsetting timeout.ping 30