DH2i Software Features
Our lightweight software easily layers on top of any existing infrastructure and gives your environment capabilities like:
- Fully automatic failover for SQL Server containers in Availability Groups
- Unified management for all SQL Server versions/editions on any platform
- Modernization and patching at the speed of an application stop-start
- Zero trust network access connections from anywhere, to anywhere
- Create stretch clusters for multi-subnet disaster recovery
The major changes being driven by advancements such as IoT, edge computing, mobile, and cloud are creating conflicting demands for secure connectivity. The traditional ‘Castle & Moat VPN drawbridge’ security model was not designed to meet those demands. And, while a wholesale rip-and-replace is certainly not recommended, enhancing legacy technology (e.g., VPNs) with an advanced Software-Defined Perimeter approach like that of DH2i’s DxConnect, would be a smart strategy to fortify and unify your organization’s connectivity security.
Failure is not an option in today’s enterprise IT environment. Consequently, enterprise IT has become hyper-vigilant in deploying technology and procedures that work to ensure individual servers are highly available, but these solutions can be complex and costly. DH2i’s DxEnterprise offers application-level HA which seeks to reduce the time and cost for such solutions.