DH2i DxEnterprise 20.0 Software: DxAdmin Client UI Quick Start Guide
DxAdmin Client UI
This quick start guide describes how to install client UI utility, DxAdmin, to then connect to a target DxEnterprise cluster.
The pre-requisites for DxAdmin client UI utility are as follows:
- Windows 7 * and above, x86 and x64.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2.
Download and Install DxAdmin
- Download latest client msi at clients.dh2i.com – /downloads/dxadmin/Windows/
- Double-click the installer and follow the prompts to install.
- A welcome screen will be displayed. Click Next to continue with the installation.
- Select I accept… to accept the license agreement and click Next to continue.
- In the “Destination Folder” window, select an installation folder for DxAdmin and click Next.
- Deselect the Add Desktop Shortcut checkbox if a desktop shortcut is not required. The box is checked by default.
- In the “Ready to install” window, click Install.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
Connect to DxEnterprise cluster with DxAdmin Client
- Double-clicking the DxAdmin icon on the Windows desktop will display the following login dialog. Select the target server; the default name is localhost on port 7979. To specify a different port, append it to the target server name using a colon (:). The server name can also be written as localhost:7979.
- Enter the target cluster Pass Key and click the Connect Server button to start managing DxEnterprise cluster.
- For additional information on particular DxEnterprise management operation, refer to DxEnterprise v20.0 Admin Guide.