RSA Conference Checklist
- Hundreds of exciting organizations and technologies on the expo floor
- Keynotes and other presentations from brilliant industry minds
- Hands-on trainings and interactive sessions to help tune your own skills
- Invaluable networking opportunities with excellent food and refreshments
- The beautiful backdrop of the San Francisco Bay Area
Needless to say, RSA puts on an incredible annual production in the USA. This year’s RSA Conference is coming in hot, and we are less than 3 weeks away from the big event in San Francisco.
After exhibiting for the first time in 2019, the DH2i team is stoked to be back for a second go-round in 2020. We’ll be showing off our DxOdyssey and DxConnect Software Defined Perimeter solutions. We’ve got some awesome live demos planned that depict just how powerful SDP technology can be when optimized for maximum security and management ease.
DH2i is also an official sponsor of this year’s Expo Pub Crawl! So, definitely make sure to stop by our booth on Wednesday 2/26 between 4:30 and 6:00pm for a free drink.
We’ll be at booth N 4520 all week.
As far what RSA has planned for all of us, the theme of this year’s event is, “Human Element.”
Keynotes will be presented by execs from organizations like RSA, McAfee, Cisco, and many other influential industry professionals.
We hope we hope to see as many of you there as possible and think the event will definitely be worth your while!