“The proof is in the pudding.” That’s our motto when asked about the best way to get an understanding of DxEnterprise, our Multi-Platform Smart Availability software. Just reading about the software is a start, but the capability doesn’t really start to come to life until you try it for yourself and comprehend how significantly easier HA management can be. For that reason, we aim to enable the easiest and most effective free trial experience possible. Below is a list of FAQs to help you learn more about DxEnterprise free trials:
How can I sign up for a free trial?
There are three ways you can initiate the free trial process:
- Go to https://dh2i.com/trial/ and sign up
- Shoot us an email expressing interest at: email@example.com
- Give us a call at: (800) 380-5405
What are the installation prerequisites to try out DxEnterprise software in my own environment?
- All DH2i software is totally hardware agnostic
- Supported Operating Systems on Windows:
- Windows Server 2008 R2, x64
- Windows Server 2012, x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
- Windows Server 2016, x64
- Windows Server 2019, x64
- Supported Operating Systems on Linux:
- Oracle Linux 7.x (No native DxAdmin or DxConnect Client)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x (No native DxAdmin or DxConnect Client)
- CentOS Linux 7.x (No native DxAdmin or DxConnect Client)
- Ubuntu 16.04.x (No native DxAdmin or DxConnect Client)
- Ubuntu 18.04.x (No native DxAdmin or DxConnect Client)
- Instance-level HA only: shared and/or replicated storage
- Availability Groups feature only: SQL Server 2017 or newer
- Supported Network Configurations
- Multiple subnet ranges
Do you have a test environment available if I can’t get the infrastructure together to test at my site?
Yes, you are able to test the software at your site or in our Sandbox Lab environment.
What type of functionality is available in the free trial software?
We give you access to fully-featured software, so all of the same functionality and features as if you had purchased the software in-full.
How long do the free trials last?
The free trial licenses we give out are typically good for 30 days.
What is the best way to test the functionality of DxEnterprise in a free trial scenario?
Along with trial licenses, we provide extensive documentation on how to set up and configure your environment. In addition, we provide step-by-step instructions on how to test the different features of the software. We also highly encourage signing up for a personalized demo prior to your free trial. This provides a first-hand opportunity for you to observe set up and operation of the software by one of our product experts.
If you are interested in trying out DxEnterprise yourself, please head over to https://dh2i.com/trial/ and get signed up today.