Big whoop, DxOdyssey has free trials… What does “free” actually mean though?
It’s a fair question in this day and age when tons of companies out there are trying to deceive you into spending unintended money. They’re hoping you forget to unsubscribe after a short trial period, or hoping to force you to a purchase in order to experience the full range of features and capability of their technology.
DH2i’s outlook is a little different. Thanks to a powerful, bulletproof product, we have observed that the majority of organizations that complete a POC of our software go on to purchase. For that reason, we do all we can to enable the easiest, most straight-forward trial process possible. Check out this short list of FAQs regarding the DxOdyssey free trial process:
How can I sign up for a free trial?
There are three ways you can initiate the free trial process:
- Go to https://dh2i.com/trial/ and sign up
- Shoot us an email expressing interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call at: (800) 380-5405
What are the installation prerequisites to try out DxOdyssey software in my own environment?
- We require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 on Windows
- Supported Operating Systems on Windows:
- Windows Server 2008 R2, x64
- Windows Server 2012, x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
- Windows Server 2016, x64
- Windows Server 2019, x64
- Windows 7 and above, x86 and x64 (DxOdyssey Client Only)
- We require .NET Core 2.2 Runtime on Linux
- Supported Operating Systems on Linux:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x (No native DxOdyssey Client)
- CentOS Linux 7.x (No native DxOdyssey Client)
- Ubuntu 16.04.x (No native DxOdyssey Client)
- Ubuntu 18.04.x (No native DxOdyssey Client)
- Oracle Linux 7.x (No native DxOdyssey Client)
- Supported Network Configurations
- Multiple subnet ranges
What type of functionality is available in the free trial software?
We give you access to fully-featured software, so all of the same functionality and features as if you had purchased the software in-full. This means no limits on gateways, users, or anything.
How long do the free trials last?
The free trial licenses we give out are typically good for 30 days.
Can I try out DxConnect during this free trial, or is that a separate sign up process?
Absolutely, we highly encourage you give DxConnect a spin if it is relevant to your situation and goals.
What resources are available to assist me through the trial process?
Along with trial licenses, we provide extensive documentation on how to set up and configure your environment. In addition, we provide step-by-step instructions on how to test the different features of the software. We also highly encourage signing up for a personalized demo prior to your free trial. This provides a first-hand opportunity for you to observe set up and operation of the software by one of our product experts.
If you are interested in trying out DxOdyssey (and DxConnect), please head over to https://dh2i.com/trial/ and get signed up today. We’ll reach out for a short conversation and determine the best way to move forward.