As we all know, the COVID-19 pandemic has completely altered the path for everyone in the year 2020 and potentially beyond.
As social distancing rules tighten, numerous organizations have turned to a work from home framework temporarily and even in some cases, permanently. However, many were not prepared for this dramatic shift and a handful still lack the resources to successfully maintain workplace flexibility.
On March 18th, the DH2i team announced that we have decided to offer our DxOdyssey SDP software totally free-of-charge until August 31st at the earliest. We are now extending this free offer until December 31st, 2020.
The offer includes complete free access to our SDP software and technical support.
To learn more about our offer in our original announcement, please click here.
For all relevant product information and installation instructions, please visit our WFH portal: https://wfh.dh2i.com/
NOTE: If you are currently using the WFH software, please re-activate your license key to pick up the new expiration date.
For UI deployments, please follow these instructions:
- Open and log in to the DxOdyssey Client
- Click “Gateway Manager” in the side menu
- Click “Manage License” at the bottom
- Check the checkboxes next to all of the DxOdyssey gateway group members that need to be reactivated
- Check the “Accept EULA” checkbox at the bottom.
- Click “Activate”
- A popup will appear stating the activation completed successfully and the new expiration date will appear on the “Manage License” dialog.
For command line deployments, please run the following command:
dxcli activate-server 7DR5-YL6U-B4AR-WHK7
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please open a support case at: https://wfh.dh2i.com/Support/