Introduction to DxHADR
On Demand Webinar
Watch This Webinar to Learn About DH2i's High Availability &
Disaster Recovery Automation Software
DxHADR orchestrates high availability and disaster recovery for Microsoft SQL Server from any source to any target. Within seconds of a failure, SQL Server instances will automatically be made available at an alternate location while maintaining the exact same application connection string. DxHADR can leverage any version or edition of SQL Server and OS. It can be added to any current SQL Server host - there are no requirements to make expensive licensing upgrades or rip and replace your existing infrastructure. It has a quick installation and configuration process that can easily fit within any planned outage window.
We outline how DxHADR works and discuss its benefits, including:
- Full multi-subnet clustering for any version of SQL Server and OS
- Failover any SQL Server instance from any source to any target anywhere
- Leverage any 3rd party replication technology (host based and/or SAN based) of your choice
- Manage onsite and disaster recovery failover targets from one console
- Coordinate storage and application dependencies to ensure service delivery SLAs are met
The webinar also explores some of the other methods often used to achieve high availability / disaster recovery for SQL Server, and compare these solutions with DxHADR.