Products & Services
Automate High Availability and Disaster Recovery
DxHADR software orchestrates and automates high availability, disaster recovery, maintenance, and management of SQL Server instances across a heterogeneous physical, virtual, or cloud infrastructure.
Key Benefits of DxHADR:
- SQL Server instances are automatically re-hosted from on-premises to an alternate site during an outage
- Seamless management of the DR site and on-premises SQL Server instances through a single operational model and console
- Leverage any 3rd party replication technology (host based and/or SAN based), as well as any version or edition of SQL Server and OS.
- Active policy-based monitoring automates IT operations to maintain required SLA and QoS contracts for all SQL Server instances regardless of location.
Transform any standalone SQL Server instance to fully automated HADR in just minutes. >> Learn More
Virtualize and Consolidate Tier 1 SQL Server Instances
DxConsole software is a Server Application Virtualization platform that provides a unified operational model to orchestrate SQL Server management and high availability across a heterogeneous physical and virtual infrastructure. DxConsole combines individual instance mobility and policy-based monitoring to intelligently automate IT operations and maintain required performance and availability SLAs.
DxConsole provides the following to your SQL Server Environment:
- Application level high availability and instance mobility to every SQL Server instance (both onsite as well as geo-clustering)
- Health and performance monitoring with reactive and proactive automation and alerting
- SLA framework with Instance level Quality of Service resource contention controls
DxConsole lets you build, maintain and protect a single SQL Server infrastructure that is scalable and elastic as demand dictates. >> Learn More
Quickly Move Instance Data
DxTransfer is a SQL Server migration utility that enables the movement of any SQL Server instance from any source to any target.
- Selectively choose databases to move within an instance
- Supports migration of SQL Server logins, SQL Server Jobs, SQL Server Alerts, SQL Server Operations, Backup Devices, and Linked Servers
- Drives consistent migrations and fully supports in place upgrades
DxTransfer ensures consistent migration results and supports all versions and editions of SQL Server from 2005 on, simply, reliably, and efficiently. >> Learn More