DxEnterprise Innovation Covered Multiple Platforms—Windows, Linux, and Docker— Perfectly Positioned Customers to Achieve Current and Future Digital Transformation Objectives
Fort Collins | December 19, 2017
DH2i® today announced it is closing 2017 on a high note, having ushered in a new era of innovation in enabling Windows, Linux and Docker Smart Availability™, disaster recovery (DR) and cost improvement. DxEnterprise software innovations are continuing to raise the bar in providing IT Managers with groundbreaking software that drastically reduces IT management complexity, unlocks 30-60% cost savings, and enables nearest-to-zero planned and unplanned downtime. In addition, DH2i has continued to grow annual revenue across a wide array of industry verticals, expanded its global reach through strategic partnerships, and continued to garner awards and industry validation.
- Launched DxEnterprise version 17 (v17) featuring unified Smart Availability™ for Windows, Linux and Docker. The latest generation of DH2i software added intelligent high availability (HA) for Docker images and stateful database instances, such as Microsoft SQL Server, via a unified management console for Windows and Linux.
- Premiered DxEnterprise version 16 (v16) featuring added support for Oracle Database on Windows. For the first time, Oracle users were able to encapsulate native Oracle databases on Windows using the portable, universal Vhost technology of DxEnterprise.
Global Reach and Strategic Partnership Expansion:
- Extended global reach by signing strategic reseller agreement with Nigeria’s Storhet Solutions Ltd. The premier IT services and solutions firm is now offering DxEnterprise to its mid-to-enterprise clients across Nigeria and Ghana.
- Extended global reach by signing ApON Innovative Solutions (India) and Korea Cyber Tech (South Korea) to the DxAdvantage Partner Program. These new relationships have already culminated in DH2i’s first ever revenue stream from the continent of Asia.
Awards & Industry Acclaim:
- DH2i’s DxAdvantage Partner Program was named to the CRN 2017 Partner Program Guide, and Connor Cox, Director of Business Development, was named a CRN 2017 Channel Chief.
- Named a Finalist in CRN’s 2017 Tech Innovator Awards. DH2i enjoyed sharing top honors in the Cloud Management category for its DxEnterprise software.
- Included in Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Cloud Infrastructure, 2017, Where Are They Now.” The announcement highlighted DH2i’s DxEnterprise software’s ability to improve management capabilities, increase availability and ensure disaster recovery (DR) – all while lowering costs by 30-60%.
“2017 was indeed a year of tremendous success, as DH2i and its strategic partners continued to make underlying IT infrastructure and platforms essentially irrelevant for DH2i end customers,” said Don Boxley, CEO and Co-Founder, DH2i. “In doing so, DH2i customers enjoy simplified management, the absolute highest levels of availability and dramatically lower costs across their IT environment—all while ensuring their workloads only come online at their best execution venue (BEV). This intelligent workload allocation and unparalleled flexibility perfectly positions our customers to achieve their current and future digital transformation objectives.”
Tweet This: .@DH2i closes 2017 on high note with #DxEnterprise innovation, and geographic expansion of #DxAdvantage Partner Program http://dh2i.com/press/ #SmartAvailability #SQLServer #Oracle #Docker
DH2i Company is the leading provider of multi-platform Smart Availability™ software for Windows Server and Linux Server databases and stateful Docker containers. Its flagship product, DxEnterprise®, drastically reduces IT management complexity, enables nearest-to-zero planned and unplanned downtime, unlocks 30-60% cost savings and can reduce the number of OSes under management by 8-15x. DxEnterprise gives you data tier portability from any host, to any host, anywhere. Intelligent automation ensures that workloads and containers only come online where they can perform at an optimal level, compliant with business requirements and SLAs. To learn more, please visit: www.dh2i.com, call: 800-380-5405 or +44 20 3318 9204, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©DH2i Company 2017. DH2i, Smart Availability, DxEnterprise, DxConsole, DxHADR, DxTransfer, DxCollect and InstanceMobility are trademarks of DH2i Company. All other brand or product names contained in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.