Demand for Microsoft SQL Server Container Management Solutions Maintains Rapid Growth Trajectory Driven by Need to Simplify Management, Optimize Performance and Lower Costs
Fort Collins | December 20, 2016
DH2i™ Company, the leading provider of Microsoft Windows Server application portability and management solutions, today announced that 2016 marked a year of record growth across every facet of the company. This includes sales growth of 94% in 2016 over 2015, bar-setting product and services innovation and strategic partnership development around the globe.
“In 2016, we continued to see Microsoft as one of the most prevalently deployed platforms to manage business critical data. Congruently, we also saw sustained demand for solutions that are able to enhance and lower the costs of these environments,” said Don Boxley, Co-Founder and CEO, DH2i. “In 2016, DH2i maintained its relentless dedication to meeting this demand with continued product advancement. There was also a significant focus on new delivery models as we unveiled the Containers as a Service offering via Rackspace, and developed strategic channel partnerships with trusted solutions providers on multiple new continents.” He continued, “We look forward to 2017 and encourage you to stay tuned for some very, very exciting developments in the pipeline.”
DH2i’s 2016 Product/Services Innovation:
DH2i Launched the Industry’s First Containers as a Service (CaaS) Solution for Microsoft SQL Server, and Rackspace as the First to Host its DxEnterprise Software in the Cloud – The CaaS offering enables SQL Server users to plug-into DxEnterprise container management software in the cloud, and reap its benefits in an agile and flexible utility model – delivered by one of the industry’s leading managed cloud providers, Rackspace.
DH2i’s 2016 Channel Commitment and Leadership:
- DH2i Announced its DxAdvantage Channel Partner Program, and Six Strategic Partnerships – DxAdvantage enables channel partners to deliver superior outcomes to their clients for Microsoft SQL Server management, high availability (HA), consolidation and cost savings. During 2016, DH2i announced strategic partnerships around the globe:
- Frontier Technology (UK)
- The SAM Club (UK)
- Data Sciences Corp. (South Africa)
- Madison Cloud (US)
- Paramount Software Solutions (US)
DH2i’s 2016 Industry Validation:
- DH2i Achieved VMware Ready™ Status – The designation indicated that DxEnterprise has undergone detailed test procedures and is supported on VMware vSphere® for production environments.
DH2i’s 2016 Awards and Accolades:
- DH2i Named to 2016 CRN Emerging Vendors List – Recognized for its DxEnterprise container virtualization and management software, the list is CRN’s annual compilation of young technology companies that are committed to delivering innovative products to meet the ever-changing demands of the IT market.
- DH2i’s DxEnterprise Named a Tech Trailblazers Award Winner – DxEnterprise recognized for ability to dramatically increase Microsoft Windows Server application management ease and efficiency, while lowering costs up to 60%.
- Computer Technology Review (CTR) Named DH2i DxEnterprise A 2016 Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award Winner – DxEnterprise earned an MVP Award in the “Container Management Software” category for its ability to enable easier, more efficient and dramatically less expensive Microsoft Windows Server data management.
Tweet this: .@DH2i marks 2016 as year of momentous success in product innovation and delivery strategy for #sqlserver technology http://dh2i.com/press/
DH2i Company™ is a leading provider of Microsoft Windows Server application portability and management solutions. Its flagship solution, DxEnterprise™, containerizes and decouples Windows Server applications, such as SQL Server, from the host OS and underlying IT infrastructure. In doing so, customers can simplify and dramatically improve the management of their datacenter environment, ensure SLA compliance, and lower costs by 30%-60%. To learn more, please visit: www.dh2i.com, call: 800-380-5405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
© DH2i Company 2016. DH2i, DxEnterprise, DxConsole, DxHADR, DxTransfer, DxCollect and InstanceMobility are trademarks of DH2i Company. All other brand or product names contained in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.