No Matter How It's Deployed
DH2i’s abstraction technology decouples Windows and Linux Server application instances, containers and file shares from the underlying OS and IT infrastructure. Our infrastructure-agnostic software means no more ecosystem lock-in and vastly reduced complexity. You can go from standalone to clustered in minutes, with a quick install. And our software often pays for itself at deployment. See how DxEnterprise can liberate your enterprise datacenter.
Any mix, any infrastructure.
Get top performance, availability, agility and cost savings on any mix of bare-metal, virtual or cloud.
DH2i DxEnterprise as a Service for Microsoft SQL Server enables you to deploy new and existing SQL Server workloads in the cloud at 50% the cost of standard cloud offerings with built-in high availability and easier manageability. Focus your limited resources on value-added application and business process layers instead of infrastructure.
Stack workload instances and containers, not machines. Consolidate your physical datacenter with the highest efficiency through both physical and a logical consolidation. You get HA and DR, elimination of OS/application standardization requirements, an 8X to 15X reduction in OSes to manage and up to 60% licensing savings.
Think you’ve already consolidated? See how much more you can do. Use whichever application edition and OS version meets your requirements. For SQL Server deployments specifically, most customers can use Standard Edition for 80% of their datacenter needs—without needing Software Assurance for mobility—and with full license compliance. And all without ecosystem or OS lock-in. Learn More
Get top performance, availability, cost and agility on any mix of bare-metal, virtual or cloud. By decoupling the application or container from the underlying infrastructure, we simplify troubleshooting and problem isolation, and even support hybrid production and DR environments. All with significant savings.
You wouldn’t accept three-9s uptime on-premises for your business-critical applications—why accept it in the cloud? Now you can harden the cloud with quality-of-service at the application layer. DxEnterprise is a born-for-the-cloud management framework that gives you unsurpassed availability, mobility, disaster resilience, and lifecycle management with near-zero downtime.
Choose your deployment model.
Get all the advantages.
- Choose your approach: bare-metal, virtual or any mix; side-by-side, across town or in the cloud
- Gain greater consolidation than you thought possible—even if you’ve already consolidated
- Achieve high availability and near-zero downtime with an auto-healing framework for database workloads or containers and their dependencies—including data
- Finally solve the patch/update/refresh problem with the closest-to-zero downtime for planned and unplanned outages through easy application mobility and fast restart
- See up to 60% savings—on infrastructure and licensing costs
- 6-click install with minimal prerequisites takes you from standalone to clustered in minutes—even in the cloud